If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com.
What data we gather
Through the Contact Form on the website, we may collect information that includes the following (“Personal Information”):
- Name and organisation
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Other information relevant to your enquiries
We may also collect the following other information that does not reveal your identity or does not relate directly to you or any other individual:
- Website usage data.
How we use your Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Respond to any inquiries or requests that you have
- Communicate with you by mail, telephone, or email about the Health Policy Partnership
- Further the Health Policy Partnership purposes, such as to communicate with you about the continuing work of the Health Policy Partnership or provide you with updates that you have requested
- To enable us to recognise any information that you submit on this website as relating to you.
How we may disclose Personal Information we collect
We take your privacy seriously and we will not disclose any Personal Information to any third parties except in the following circumstances:
- We may disclose Personal Information to third party service providers who provide us with services such as website hosting, newsletter mailing, e-mail delivery, and other similar services
- In addition, we may use or disclose Personal Information if it is necessary: (1) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (2) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (3) to comply with court orders and other legal processes; (4) to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain; or (5) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates.
How we protect your Personal Information
We have implemented reasonable physical and technical safeguards designed to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of Personal Information provided or collected through this website.
Unfortunately, no system or online transmission of data can be guaranteed to be completely secure and you should always take appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Information, including ensuring that you have up to date antivirus software. If you believe that any information you provided to us is no longer secure, please notify us immediately using the email address stated in the “Introduction” section above.
Our Cookies Policy
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The list below describe the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.)
First Party Cookies
These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/privacyoverview.html
WordPress: Our websites runs the popular WordPress CMS and cookies are used to store basic data on your interactions with WordPress, and whether you have logged into WordPress. We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you if you are a registered user and we deem these as being strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionality on the site will be broken.
More information on session cookies and what they are used for at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to opt-in to receive communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for these purposes and then change your mind, you can:
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking to be removed from our marketing list; or
- (in the case of email communications) click on the “unsubscribe” link on any email itself.
You have the right to access information held about you as well as the right to have irrelevant or inaccurate Personal Information deleted. If you would like further information about this, please contact us using the email address in the “Introduction” section above.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the healthpolicypartnership.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy, so ensure that you read the privacy polices of any other websites fully.
Last updated February 2017