Safeguarding the future of our care systems
As we gradually emerge from the pandemic, our healthcare systems will need to move from crisis mode to a post-pandemic approach. We propose five areas in which improvements can be made to safeguard the future of health and social care:
- Equitable, person-centred models of care
- Recognition that there is no health without mental health
- Integration of health and social care
- Better information for patients
- Digital health and data exchange.
About this document
This report is an independent think piece from The Health Policy Partnership. It was developed with input from all team members.
HPP received no funding for this work.