Register for webinar on health system readiness in cancer care
14 September 2021
On 21 September, The Health Policy Partnership (HPP) is holding a webinar titled ‘Fostering system readiness in cancer care’, to launch the policy brief of the same name.
The event, which coincides with the 2021 European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress, will include global experts in oncology, health systems research and sustainability, who will discuss the importance of health system readiness for new and emerging interventions in cancer treatment.
The policy brief Fostering system readiness in cancer care has been developed with input from a multidisciplinary International Expert Advisory Group, to provide reflections on the importance of readiness in cancer care, and how this can be defined, assessed and operationalised.
The webinar takes place on Tuesday 21 September, 14:00–15:30 CEST, and will be moderated by Dr Suzanne Wait, Managing Director, HPP.
- George Wharton, London School of Economics and Political Science
- Prof. Ken Herrmann, Essen University Hospital
- Alex Filicevas, World Bladder Cancer Patient Coalition and All.Can International
- Pascal Garel, European Hospital and Healthcare Federation
- Antonella Cardone, European Cancer Patient Coalition
- Dr Anne-Marie Baird, Lung Cancer Europe
Click the button below to sign up.